Friday, July 4, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

Guess what? My beautiful baby bumpkin boy slept SO well last night!!! i am so excited, I just have to share it with you. :)
He went to bed about 7pm. I was going to stay up and watch The Amazing Race with Stuart at 9:30, but was really tired so went to bed around 9pm. I'm so glad!! William slept the best he's ever slept so far........ I woke up at 2:45am, and he (nor I) hadn't woken yet!! I had slept for nearly 6 hours without interuption...... the longest stretch of sleep I've had in a LONG LONG time. I was so excited, I actually woke Stu up to tell him! "Shhhh....." he said, "You're going to wake him up!" I was being pretty vocal about it. Very excited. :) Anyway, William woke about 15 minutes later to feed. He was so hungry and ended up over-indulging a bit, and hence pretty windy and restess the rest of the night....... but who cares, you take the sleep when you can get it, right? I love my little boy!

1 comment:

Renata said...

I watched the Amazing Race & trust me you definitely made the right choice - sleep is MUCH more important! Glad you got a longer stretch than normal!!! Definitely worth celebrating!
Renata :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin