I thought it would be fun to share what books we are reading at the moment. I love to read, but don't get a lot of time to do so - usually a few pages here and there through the day. So it's great to find really really good books to read during that precious time. Often word-of-mouth is the best way, so let's share!
Right now I'm reading............
* The Five Love Languages of Children by Chapman and Campbell (this is fantastic- couldn't recommend it highly enough)
* How to Build Confidence in Your Child by Dr James Dobson (one of his older books, but still a good read- a great section on thoughful discipline)
* The Power of a Positive Mum by Karol Ladd (somehow this one keeps finding it's way to the bottom of my pile, but every time I pick it up again, I remember how good it is! A great reminder to keep things positive in the home)
And just for me....
* The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (a classic, given to me by a friend; a great read, hard to put down!! Can't wait to see how it all ends)
* I'm re-reading The Okinawa Way (fascinating study into the lives of Okinawans, the population with the most number of people who live healthily over 100yrs in the world)
I'm also re-reading The Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola (one of my most favourite books re: learning in the home/ raising a family), and working through the book of Matthew for my KYB Bible Study group.
So much to read, so little time............ :)
SO, what are you reading?