Monday, October 6, 2008

Conversations with Elijah

Saraya is back at school today for her last term of grade one.  I can't stop thinking about how she is getting on.  I miss her! 
Thank goodness I have Elijah here to keep me company.  :)  He made me laugh this morning.......

See this romper William is wearing below?  He has this on today.

Elijah asked me what it says.  I said "Always ready for a cuddle.  Kiss, kiss, kiss".  "No Mamma" he replied, "It says hug, hug, hug."  "No sweety", I begin to explain, "those x's are kisses.  hugs are written with round circles".  He was quiet for a moment then said, "Well I think kisses should be round like a round mouth kissing someone.  And the x's look like crossed arms cuddling someone."  Well how about that??!

4 comments:

Renata said...

Well I'd never thought of it that way - he's very observant! Hasn't the year just flown - I can't believe Zai will be in year one before we know it & Ellie will be starting kinder - then my life's going to be so quiet!

Mum-me said...

That was a very well-thought-out comment for such a little one. Clever boy!

Nice to find another Aussie blogger.

Anonymous said...

Well, that makes perfect sense if you think about it. Smart boy!

Also, your boys just could not get any cuter!

Queen of the Natives said...

Elijah is just so clever and very precious. You and Stu are doing something very right for him to be so thoughtful.
Love and Peace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin