Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Semi-Wordless Wednesday - The Choir sings!

The junior choir from Saraya's school sang at a local nursing home yesterday.  I went along to watch, take pictures, and get teary over seeing my little girl up there!! :)


Waiting to go on.

Elijah finds a comfy seat to sit in and watch.



The peformance.  Waltzing Matilda, Never Smile at a Crocodile, If You're Happy and You Know It, and numerous Christmas Carols were amongst the titles. :)


The party after.

A successful event!!

4 comments:

AndrewWrites said...

Ah, who knows what hights Saraya will reach after this perfomance...
Today - a nursing home.
Tomorrow - Light up the City?!?

Renata said...

That is so cute - what a great uniform they have. It's such a lovely thing for the school to do (how I wish we had a christian school nearby!) Bet the oldies loved having the choir along!

Anonymous said...

Saraya is so darling with her pretty blonde curls. Adorable!

How nice that they sang at the nursing home. I'm sure it was the highlight of the day for the residents!

Anonymous said...

I just love the photos, and if I had been there I would have cried too. Don't you just love being a mother!! Mum

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin