Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sons of Korah


Today I want to share with you my most favourite band, Sons of Korah.  They are an Australian group of guys who have put the Psalms to music in a gorgeous way.......... their music puts me at peace, inspires me, strengthens me, teaches me new Psalms, and all in all I just love to play their cd's!!!  I was trying to work out how to add a playlist to my blog but haven't yet.. so in the meantime, please click here to hear their music (click "listen" - they have a great selection of samplers from all their cd's), read more about them or purchase a cd.  They tour internationally , and last year we were fortunate enough to see them sing live at a church in Hervey Bay.  They are wonderful!!  

"I will sing a new song to You, O God; Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You".  Psalm 144:9

1 comment:

Renata said...

I listened to the link & their music sounds lovely - I can see why you would enjoy listening often to them - very easy to listen to & it's wonderful the way they use the psalms. I see their doing a NSW tour in Sept next year - I'll have to keep checking to see if they're coming anywhere near here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin