Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm praising God because......

 * This week has been SO much better than last week
*  I feel like something has changed inside me, something profound and wonderful and I'm praising God for it and asking him to please let it stay!!
*  Cathy had the boys yesterday morning for a few hours and it was bliss- I didn't realise how desperate I was for a bit of help!  Thankyou dear one :)
*  I can see more clearly (mentally and philosophically speaking) than I have for a long long time
*  I also may be able to see clear without glasses by this time next week; yes, I have decided to give contact lenses a go full time!  Oh, the freedom I will feel!!
*  Stuart and I are back on track and I just feel so grateful for that... time for some serious changes for both of us and some wonderful times to look forward to! More on that to come...
*  I got the house completely cleaned today, and it has that fresh sweet smell- I love Fridays :)
*  I am going out tonight, yes OUT! Helen and are seeing a movie and then having coffee, just us two - it will be precious time.
*  TOmorrow is the weekend and we will have some much-needed family time, hooray!  No rehearsals, no performances....... (sorry Stu, I know you're still in mourning.....;) ; Stuart is also taking the children to a birthday party and I'm staying home to....... well, I'm not sure, but probably read as I just started a really good book. :)  Hooray for the first real weekend in months.
*  We also have a bbq party tomorrow night for the cast / crew of Wizard of Oz- the "after after" party they're calling it- really just an excuse to get together and see everyone :)  Bonfire, good food, good company........  maybe some singing on the side...........
*  I have a beautiful home, a husband who loves me, and 3 gorgeous healthy children - really, what more could I ask for?  

4 comments:

jazzy cat said...

Fantastic! I'm also praising God for so many blessings, like you, that we can take for granted. I'm praising God for a wonderful husband too and what a wonderful example he is of what I should be. Everyday I am reminded of just how lucky we all are (western societies esp.) in our everyday lives compared to so many others who struggle day to day. Have a great weekend together!

Tereza said...

so glad things are looking up for you!
I find if I don't constantly "feed" my spirit things start looking down very quickly!

Karen said...

sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Saminda, I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Have a lovely weekend with your sweet family!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin