Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Warm fuzzies


After a hectic, rainy..... make that saturated and muddy morning out and about, I was busily unpacking groceries in the kitchen when I walked in to find this:


My littlest off to dreamland after his bottle, my oldest caressing and cuddling him after discarding aforementioned empty bottle.  And watching "For the Juniors" on the ABC at the same time.  She is quite the multitasker, wouldn't you say?

Yes, it's been rather chilly here this week....... loads of rain and very little sunshine.  Still, probably not really cold enough to warrant beanies and gloves just yet.  Can you tell we are from Queensland?  Slight drop in temperature and my kids (and er - yep, me too....) are reaching for the winter woolies. 

This warmed me up, anyhow.  :)

2 comments:

Renata said...

What a lovely girl you have there! She's going to be a wonderful mother one day.

The Pifer's said...

Awwww what a sweet picture!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin