Saturday, October 10, 2009

Accepted!!!!!

So....... we have negotiated a price we are all happy with and in 28 days we are moving to our beautiful 18 month new home on 3 1/4 acres of our very very own!!!!!! We are moving to greener pastures!!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am right now.

God is SO GOOD!!!! He has made the impossible possible for our family. We never ever plan to leave this little piece of paradise and just can't wait to call it home. :)

A sneak peek at our (pest and building inspection pending) new land! The dam is apparently complete with resident tadpoles and wood ducks :) *Sigh*.................

6 comments:

Unknown said...

PTL!!! HOW AWESOME! :) I'm so excited for you!

I passed on a bloggy award to you, btw!

You are a blessing!
Amy

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

It looks beautiful Saminda and a home that has only been built recently... I guess that means you will not need to spend time and money fixing things up which is the case with older homes and can instead just concentrate on adding your own personal touches in terms of how you decorate, arrange rooms etc ... I know you will love doing this!

Smilie girl said...

Woohoo! What a lovely little pond to enjoy! Happy packing!

sarah in the woods said...

This is beautiful! Congratulations!

Linden said...

Huzzah! I've been praying for you! This definitely looks like a blessing and a gift from the Lord! ^_^ You've made my day a bright thing.
~LauraLinden

Linda said...

So much has happened since I visited you last. Good luck with the move.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin