Monday, October 26, 2009

Australia Zoo!

Sickness stopped us from our trip to Australia Zoo last Sunday for Saraya's birthday - but this weekend we made it! It was an absolutely wonderful day. Such a special place, we highly recommend it!

I took loads of photos, but these are my favourites.

It was so nice watching the delight on the children's faces, especially little William. He had never seen anything like what he saw yesterday, and he was so amazed!!


Elijah decided to partake in the pony ride (his first time) which shocked all of us - this is just like him though, he decides things in his own time and once he's ready, he's ready!!!

Just like last time, the tigers just thrilled me - they are so majestic, and strong, and beautiful!! And the glass-sided pool got us up close and personal with these gorgeous creatures. :)

There was time for rides, and lunch, and just cruising around admiring all the beautiful animals in this wonderful zoo.


Happy Belated Birthday Saraya!! :) xoxo

6 comments:

Smilie girl said...

What a great way to celebrate a birthday! Happy birthday again Saraya!

Renata said...

What a fun way to celebrate! I´ve never been to Australia Zoo, but Zai & Ellie did a couple of years ago -- & they still talk about it. Next time I´m in Qld I must try & get there - looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Great photos, Saminda!! What an awesome zoo!! The pics with your dd and the kangaroo are sooooo neat! Hopefully, your packing is done? When is your actual move date?

Blessings!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love all the cute little hats you always have on your kids. My kids will never wear them. Spoils all my fun.

SF said...

If you ever get to Australia Heather, you'll understand the hats - the Queensland sun is HOT!!!! :( And it's not even summer yet.....

Kimmie said...

What great photos. My kids are currently sleeping, but tomorrow I will pop in to show them your kangaroo pictures. Here in Connecticut, we don't have such things...they will just love them. How good is God to give us friends in Australia!

big hug
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin