* This morning we signed the contract on our new home. The agent was just so lovely with us and with the children, and suggested we follow her out to 'our' property for a second look (yesterday was a little brief though we all loved it!) and to meet the current owners. SO nice!!!! It still feels surreal though a little more real than it did yesterday!
Another glimpse for you.....
* We spent about an hour out there, talking with the couple who have built up this beautiful place - they talked about the wildlife and the gardens and showed us how to use the bore, and even gave the children some bread to go down and feed the little fish at the dam!
* We all collapsed into a good rest time after lunch. I'm rarely able to nap during the day, but today I did! I think I must be totally exhausted after so much physical and emotional stuff this week..... Good stuff though, very good stuff!
* This afternoon we all enjoyed ourselves at our little friend Blake's 5th birthday party. Which, as you can probably guess by these photos, was a Pirate Party. :) Happy Birthday Blake!!
Saraya just adores this sweet girl- they met during "Wizard of Oz" and have a really sweet friendship. Here Saraya is sharing her scarf, keeping her older friend warm during Pass the Parcel. :) It got really cold at the park. So cute!
Our family in our pirate garb!
* Homeschool for the next few weeks will consist of reading, writing, our usual outings and adventures in town, maybe a little work on our science poster......... and a very interesting subject called moving house. Tomorrow packing starts! And a little family child labour begins. ;) My kids are able, so I'll be working them too! 27 days and counting................
* Tonight I am feeling so undeservingly blessed!!!