Monday, October 5, 2009

First Day of Term = Success!!

Day One went well. :)

We played with the dog, took him walking (twice), cleaned up after him and cuddled him lots.

We read books together.

I made a crock pot of stew for dinner.

Elijah and I both talked to my beautiful Mum on the phone, one of my favourite things to do!

Saraya and Elijah worked on a welcoming Spring poster (a little late...) which looks so lovely on the wall. :)

Saraya and I worked through Science together for an hour while Will slept (which worked great!!!!), and started a poster chart which she really enjoyed.

Elijah did some cut and paste activities in his little work-book- he loved that one-on-one time too. :)

Both children had time on starfall.com.

We had 2 house inspections.

I looked at real estate on the web.

William said new words - me, bee, Da (Dash), feet, ba (bath), and a-da-da (Elijah :)). Clever boy!

We finished the day with a play at the park.

And now I'm going to finish cleaning up from dinner and make some supper (home-made vanilla ice-cream with milo sprinkled on top, and mugs of hot green tea, mmmmm) and watch the second episode of Flash Forward with Stuart. Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Renata said...

Sounds like you had a busy, productive day - well done!

Anonymous said...

Aww a-da-da for Elijah, how sweet!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin