Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Saraya!

Since the day you were born you have brought us adventure after adventure.

You have filled our days with sunshine.

You have made me a Mother.


You told me today that you will never ever move far away because you will always want to live close to me. :) I don't want to be selfish Saraya, I don't want to stand in the way of God's plans for you - no matter where they may take you - but deep in my heart I DO hope you will always live close by! I can't imagine not getting to talk to you every single day. Even when you are all grown up and have your own sweet babies. I want to cuddle them while you rest. I want to be there beside you through all the wonderful adventures coming your way! I love you so much and I cherish every single day I get to spend with you. :)

Happy Birthday Princess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saraya!

Anonymous said...

Happiest of birthdays to a bright, beautiful, talented little girl who brings light and laughter to friends and family near and far.

Renata said...

Happy Birthday to Saraya! I hope the same thing for my children, but in reality living rural (which I always want to do) there's definitely every chance they'll move away. Oh well I guess I have to make the most of this time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin