* Sleeping all through the night and waking up feeling rested (this is rare!).
* Listening to worship music all morning, and listening to my children sing along.
* Cooking pancakes for breakfast.
* Morning coffee and morning read.
* Having the week planned out, feeling prepared.
* Baking fresh bread.
* Having friends drop in for a casual lunch, coffee and good old chat and play.
* Reading to my children.
* Playing on the floor with William.
* Having an afternoon rest.
* Watching my little ones explore around the dam, and then hearing all about their "facinating insects". :)
* Seeing our car pull up when my husband comes home from netball practice.
* Examining our hollow tree with Will, feeling the bark and talking with him about textures.
* Seeing a late summer storm brewing in the east.
* Picking 3 different kinds of Asian Greens from my garden to add to our dinner.