Friday, September 10, 2010

Clarity


God is so good. When we pray and listen and rest in Him, the answers simply come.

Some answers have come for our family this past 24 hours.

Change is on the horizon, and we are ready to embrace it, afraid as we may be.....


I am feeling much better; thank you all for your kind thoughts! The antibiotics are doing their thing, and the infection is clearing. I am slowly getting my voice (and my energy) back. The weekend is here, and aside from piano teaching for me, and book and toy library visiting for Stu and the children tomorrow morning, we have some free family time together. I am so looking forward to that. May your weekends be wonderful friends. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to feel better and that you get rest and respite this weekend while sharing valued time with the family. Hugs and prayers for you and yours!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better, Saminda!!! Will continue to pray for health & for the changes!!!

~Amanda in Vic said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. May God continue this wellness work He has begun!

Linden said...

Always praying for you and your dear family- I know these decisions aren't easy.... but everything happens for a reason. :)
Blessings and peace to you!

Jen said...

I am happy for you Saminda. It is nice to hear His voice in your life and to know which way to go next. I hope it all goes well and that your health continues to improve.

Best wishes
Jen in NSW

Kimmie said...

Sending a hug and prayers...are you feeling better (as it is 2 days since this post.)

Wondering if you could share why you are thinking of moving...

and why you are pondering not homeschooling next year?

Hope you feel all better. I love you my sweet friend.

xoxo

Renata said...

What beautiful pictures & I am glad you are feeling better. Looking forward to hearing where God is guiding your beautiful family
Renata:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin