And so Life Goes On!
* We are in 4th Term, the busiest time of year for us (and everyone else)
* Stuart's annual Prep Movie premiered last night at the school, with a shared dinner and an actual Red Carpet for all the little prep movie stars to walk down - gorgeous! The photos above I took last night. We really dressed up for the event!
* Report card time for Stuart
* I started online Christmas Shopping this week. Thank you Ebay and the Oxfam Australia website! Oh, and the Book Depository...
* We have signed a contract on a house!!!! Here is a sneak-peak photo of the front for you:
* It is very different from our current house. It is low maintainance, much smaller block of land, etc. It's going to be a huge change for us, but there are some great points about it - 4 bedrooms instead of 3, rumpus room with internal and external access for my piano teaching, quiet cul-de-sac with only about 6 houses in the street, already has a chook house, sandpit, and the list goes on. We really love it.
* Buying this house will hopefully cut a huge chunk off our current mortgage, which will alleviate the financial stress we've had since moving here.
* We have 60 days in which to have a contract signed on our place for the contract to become unconditional. We'd appreciate your prayers that we sell quickly!
* We are working really hard to get our place listed. The agent is coming out on Wednesday so it's all systems go here. I've been cleaning all week, and gardening/weeding/mulching today. Stuart is working hard on the property as well as dealing with all his teacher responsibilities at the moment. Poor guy is really tired.
* My health is going pretty well, thankfully. I am using my medication as needed, and it definitely helps. Still having lots of headaches and am looking forward to getting to the bottom of those soon. I am heading to another town on Tuesday afternoon to have an exercise stress test for my heart, to make sure it responds normally to exercise. Here's hoping. :)
* The kids are all doing great. Saraya works through her contract sheets each week, as well as several dozen chapter books. :) She continues with her art classes on Saturday mornings which she loves. Stu takes her while I do my music teaching. I'll put up some photos of her art sometime soon. Elijah and Saraya both start swimming lessons on Monday. Eli is really excited for his Prep Orientation Day next Tuesday morning. Will is still his bubbly self, certainly growing up in leaps and bounds. He really wants goggles at the moment. :) I think I'll take him to toddler swimming lessons next year while the children are at school.
* I need to go change Will's nappy and get into some more weeding.
That's it, all caught up!