Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nice and Easy


Last week I made a hairdressers appointment. I was feeling like a change and told the girl to "take all my hair off". She looked shocked, but proceeded anyway. :) She knows the customer's always right!! We worked at a few styles and came up with something we were both very happy with. Not that she needed to be happy with it...... but you know, I value her knowledgeable opinion!




She put some blonde foils in too - the first time I've ever put permanent colour in my hair! It's fairly short (for me), but I am loving how quick it is to style in the morning, and how lovely and cool it is on my neck. I can wear it straight or curly so it's also pretty versatile. The heat of summer is coming, and I'm ready for it! And as they say, a change is as good as a holiday.

12 comments:

jazzy cat said...

Wow!!! That is short! Looks great though Min and what a nice change to have for Summer! Here I am, growing my hair long, and thinking how sensible you are with short hair right now!

Mummy McTavish said...

It looks great and I really love the colour! I could never go back to long hair (and to me, that is long) I love having it off my neck and out of the way. Although, I do miss the convenience of pulling it back in a ponytail on bad hair days.

Karen said...

Looks great! I need a cut in the worst way...

Kimmie said...

You are beautiful, adorable, and sassy!

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Tereza said...

very pretty. Thats the style i get when I go in for a cut:)

Vic said...

It really looks lovely Min! xx

Renata said...

HI Saminda
Looks beautiful! I love the way your hair curls - so very pretty & suits you!
Hope you are enjoying your holidays - today is our first day & I am so excited & have so much planned to get done!
Have a lovely day
Renata:)

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

It really suits you Saminda - I'm in need of a haircut now but dare not go too short as my husband prefers me with longer hair. My daughter is in Thailand and going to be in Bangkok tonight after her missions trip. The girls are going to the hairdressers for cuts and she asked my permission to have some highlights - I said fine but check nothing gets lost in translation - if she returns with purple streaks we will know why!

Smilie girl said...

Love it! It looks a good length that you could still pull it back if you needed to.

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Elizabeth said...

It's so pretty! Love the foil highlights. Very nice. I'm sure you love how versatile it is.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely new 'do. The highlights add more depth to your already beautiful hair.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin