Monday, March 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Linking up with Vicki today for her Meal Plan Monday.

I find I stick to my meal plan better if I don't designate days on which to cook the various meals. Here's my plan for our family, for this week.

* Roast chicken with roast veggies and green beans

* Stew in the Crock Pot

* Pumpkin Soup and rolls

* Sausages, baby potatoes and salad

* Zucchini Slice and salad

* Scrambled eggs, ham, toast and sliced tomato

* Chicken and vegetable stir-fry with rice

The soup I am working on right now. Lunch for good health for my Elijah. :)

4 comments:

Smilie girl said...

sounds like a great plan! enjoy.

Theresa said...

I have been encouraged by your meal plan but find it hard to stick to it. Come dinner time although I love roast chicken and vegetables it not want I feel like eating. So I might just write the meal but not stick it to a day an see how that works.

SF said...

Exactly! Quite often I'll plan something like a roast, then something comes up for that day and I'm not home to cook it - an easier, quicker meal is called for. So meal planning for the week, not the day, works for me. ;) xx

Christy said...

Looks yummy Saminda! hope Elijah is feeling better very soon xo Have you ever tried doing zucchini slice in muffin pans?? My kids LOVE them like this and it's easy and fun for school lunches too! Happy eating ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin