Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Neglect

Sorry I am neglecting my blog at the moment.

Life is plodding along nicely.

We are all well in health, the children are happy and blossoming beautifully.

I am exercising furiously (yes, a post on this soon I promise!), nurturing our home, loving my God and my family, and rehearsing 3-4 times a week. Life is full.

Time for blogging just isn't happening at the moment. I still pop in here most days though, and check in on your blogs. So please know I haven't disappeared - and I'll be back at some point!

Blessings friends. xx

3 comments:

Linden said...

I was wondering if all is well with you: I can't wait to read more from my favourite Australian family! <3

Karen said...

Love the new look of the blog!

Anonymous said...

Most understandable with all you have going on. Don't fret or feel guilty, we'll be patiently waiting for your return. Blessings to you in this busier than normal season!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin