Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not really back at all...

I know, I know. I'm a dreadful blogger. I said I was back, but I'm not really back at all! I apologise. I'm sure many of you have given up on me all together. :(

There is a reason behind my absence. I wish I could tell you something wonderful like "I've been on holiday to Paris" or "We finally sold the house and we've been busy moving" or "I've been doing so many fabulous toddler activities with William, I haven't had time for blogging." ;) But..... no.

Nothing so great as that.

Things are hard at the moment.
We still haven't sold our home..... and financial pressures are causing stress.
There are other stressors I won't go into at this point - but they're preventing me from viewing life through that 'blog lens' - the one that sees the beautiful and the good in the ordinary. It's stopping me blogging. Right now, I have little desire to blog.

So for now, please know we're still here, I'm alive and well, my children are beautiful and growing strong.

I hope that sometime soon I am in a better place, and can pick up my writer's pen / keyboard once again. xx

8 comments:

Renata said...

Hi Saminda
I miss you, but totally understand - I've had those times when the last thing I feel like doing is blogging. ((HUGS)) to you & I hope things get better - I'll keep praying about your house & for you guys. If you need to "talk" just email
Blessings
Renata:)

Smilie girl said...

Lots of love to you.
Hey, don't forget it's not blog readers that you owe something to. We will keep :)
Be kind to yourself and enjoy your lovely family.

Anonymous said...

Hey lady...While I miss you here, thankfully we keep in touch by other means. You know I am praying for you and will continue to do so. Hoping you sort the troublesome things out and find relief from your financial burdens.
Love and hugs, A

Jen's Busy Days said...

Sam, take as long as you need. Better to not blog if you aren't in the mood. Not because we want to keep thinking your life is perfect but because it is not fun to look back on those dreary posts.

Will keep you and yours in my prayers.

See you again when you are ready,

Best wishes
Jen in NSW

Anonymous said...

Saminda, I'm so sorry the house still hasn't sold. I was so hopeful that you would get an offer after that last round of showings. We'll keep praying!

Nicola said...

We are still here and will wait for you. Sending "home SOLD" vibes your way. And yes, sometimes it comes down to "everyone is still alive and breathing" and that is enough.
HUgs, Nicola

Sarah said...

Ach, Saminda, we are having this same problem with house not selling! Prayers for your house selling with my own! These things will happen (hopefully sooner rather than later!), as these things become so stressful!

sarah in the woods said...

God to hear from you. Hope all is well with you all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin