Friday, October 10, 2008

Our little William


I've been having fun taking photos of William this week.  He is really really changing and growing up way too fast!
Thought you might enjoy these.....................


tummy time



first solids...... he tried a little mashed banana yesterday and LOVED it!!


just laying around............ his favourite activity :)

I'm so enjoying him.  No matter how tired I am, or what else is going on, it's a blessing to have a baby in the house.  So refreshing to have this new little life.  May I take good care of him Father!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one is my favorite. He is SO CUTE!

Suzie said...

He is so cute

Renata said...

He is absolutely gorgous! I love his expression in the tummy time pic!

jazzy cat said...

what a set of upper biceps that young William has in the first photo! ;-)

Theresa said...

Oh, how absolutely amazing. Thanks you so much for the photo's of William. He is adorable.
Wish I could see him face to face and hold him so that I can tell him, "what an awesome family he has!"

Linden said...

When I have children, I hope to have one that is adorable as your little William. He's soooo cute!

-Laura

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

He's so cute! Mashed bananas were Grace's first solids, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin