Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fun!!

We are off for a day of fun today.

Saraya and Stuart left for school at 6:15am this morning with the hired bus, because....... today is their excursion to Australia Zoo!!  (the home of Steve Irwin's family, and an awesome day out, for my American readers!)  This has been highly anticipated and I know will be a wonderful day for the Preps and Year 1's, teachers and Mums who get to go along and help. *Sigh*.  That will be me one day......

We couldn't let them have all the fun, so the boys and I are heading up to the Hervey Bay aquatic centre for some fun in the sun.  This will be William's very first swim, so Eiljah and I are pretty excited about that!  I'm not sure what Will will think...... he loves the bath and shower though, so I'm pretty sure he'll like the pool.  It's a great pool up there, much bigger than our little Maryborough one- it's heated, plus it has a water slide, an added bonus!

We are meeting friends in Hervey Bay so I'd better go and get organised.  I have a stew in the crock pot already heating, so dinner will be done when we get home, yay!
Have a great Friday everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin