Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're back!!


Funny, my last post was all about how I enjoy blogging...... and then I haven't blogged for 4 or 5 days!  :)  Well, we went away for the weekend, to the Sunshine Coast to visit with my parents.   It was a wonderful getaway, spent relaxing and reading and eating and swimming and playing on the beach with the children.  Stu did a little of this, but a LOT of school work on the laptop.  He got all his report card writing done which is wonderful........... speaking of which, I'm supposed to be proofreading them for him today, due to him at 3pm..... and I've hardly been home today..... and I definately should not be blogging right now.....

So, here's a few pics and I'm off to put little boys in for a cooling-off bath (it's SO hot today) while I proofread on the bathroom floor!!  Hope you're having a great day. :)


My littlest prince charming

The table set for our last dinner together on Sunday night

Watching cricket with Grandpa

2 comments:

Renata said...

Glad you had such a lovely time! The first picture with the glasshouse mountains in is just beautiful - where did you take it from?
Hope you enjoy that proofreading & the temps cool down for you - we've just had a freezing cold snap, so hoping it warms up a bit (although today was definitely warmer than the last couple have been).

Anonymous said...

I so wish it was hot here...it's only 32 degrees, and SO windy. Brrrr.

Sounds like you had a lovely time. That picture of William is soooo cute!

I left you an award on my blog.
http://blog.wantingwhatyouhave.com/2008/11/im-proud-to-be-honest-blogger.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin