The rules of this award are very simple:
1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I would like to award both Heather and Renata as they are my two most favourite blogs to read, but since they both already have the award, I'll pick 5 others!
1. Anna has a beautiful blog called Pleasantview Schoolhouse which is well worth a visit. It is always an inspirational read, and her son takes the most beautiful photographs.
Two friends I know who live nearby(ish) are:
2. Tamra from Risser Ramblings has a great blog; beautiful photographs of her lovely girls and for me, a great way of keeping up with the goings-on of the Risser family. Keep it up, Tamra!
3. Marlana, The Wandering Woman, is also an inspiration to me. We've only met a handful of times, but I wish we could see each other more! She has two gorgeous boys. She and her husband served as missionaries in Vietnam recently, and they both love and serve the Lord in an awesome way. Thanks for keeping me focused on Jesus, Marlana.
4. My friend Jen was my highschool buddy for many years. We've gone different directions now, but I still love her and love reading her blog. Jen - you are witty and never fail to make me laugh (and stop and think too) with your clever posts! Always love to read the funny conversations between you and Andrew. :)
5. Finally, I've just discovered a new blog this week which I've enjoyed looking at. I know Kelly, The Barefoot Mama, and I would be great friends if we could meet! She is interesting, feminine, and loves the Lord. I look forward to reading more from your site Kelly!
Well, this was fun. I'm off to have supper with my husband and watch lasts night's recorded episode of The Amazing Race. Have a great weekend everybody!! And congratulations!