Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happiness Is


Happiness, for me, tonight, is...........


* A home full of sleeping children.

* A husband near me, kind, gentle and loving ... who brought me home a bottle of my favourite wine tonight! And mounted my dryer for me today. :)

* Knowing that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!

* The fresh smell of last night's RAIN in the air - thank you Lord, it was truly divine! 31 mls in the rain gauge, the dam is up, the frogs are noisy, and the grass is going to get green again, I know it!

* The taste of homemade Coconut Ice on my tongue.

* Presents wrapped and under the tree.

* A day full of promise tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Sounds warm and cozy. My kids are napping and I am off to wrap the stuffed lavendar animals I made for each of them.

Have a wonderful Christ celebration!

Kimmie

Renata said...

Sounds like a lovely time! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Smilie girl said...

Yeah!!! for the rain. We got a bit too with the short storms.
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas.
Nathan's taking a while to get to sleep tonight. Santa's hanging out for him to drop off.
Have a great day tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin