Thursday, October 15, 2009

What did we do today?

Well, we went to town. We bought fruit at the market, returned DVD's to the library, and had morning tea with a friend at Between the Buns. :)

I packed some boxes. I received some mail regarding contracts which required phone calls and letter-writing I didn't have time for. ;) I wondered how the building and pest inspection reports are being received by our buyers. I thought and prayed a lot. Talked to a friend on the phone. Did the washing. Cooked dinner.
_________________________________________

In more interesting news, Elijah wrote his name independently for the first time this morning!! No formal lessons here I promise - just a determined little 4 year old!

He is such a delightful boy, so content and so excited when he achieves something new!
______________________________________

William scooped sand in the sand pit.


For him playing outside just fills him with joy! He still spends much of the day in the backyard.
_________________________________

And someone else who loves the outdoors is Saraya. Oh Lord, please let that 3 acres be ours....

In the middle of all the busyness of life and moving house, Saraya still found time for nature journaling this afternoon. :)

It's been another long and exhausting and hopeful day. I have a feeling they're all going to be like this for the next little while........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Elijah! He did a great job on his name.

Also I just love that picture of Saraya hard at work on her journal. Such a sweet moment. I love how she's always wearing cute hats too!

Praying for your house deal to work out! I know how stressful the waiting can be.

Anonymous said...

Yay Elijah!! Lucky William too. I love Saraya's dress and the fact that she is obviously so into her nature journaling that she cannot be distracted by her picture taking mum.

Praying that the house and 3 acres is in God's plans for you and that everything works out as it should and for the best.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin