That's right my friends, today was a BIG day!
A couple came through our home with the agent this morning, and made us an offer. A very reasonable offer - of cash. That's right, cash!! They don't need to sell a home, or to organise finance. They loved our house and knew right away it was the right one for them. Obviously a building and pest inspection will happen in the next 14 days and if they are fine, we'll be moving. Wow. My head is still spinning from this rather sudden offer. :) Our house has only been on the market for 6 days!!! In 30 DAYS we need to be packed and moved. Out. Into something. Into a new home.
A new home we are yet to find.
I have a feeling the next couple of days will be a whirlwind as we look at everything on the market and make a very big decision.
If we can't settle on a property, we may choose to rent for a few months until we find something we just know is the right place. Or maybe we'll buy land and build our dream home......?
Ultimately I trust the right home or land is out there with our name on it, and that He'll lead us there in His grace.
Time for a new chapter in our family life to begin!! We're holding on and are ready for the next adventure. :)
Please, I would SO welcome your prayers and any advice / tips / opinions on this whole situation!!