Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jonah


While Stuart was at the movies tonight I settled the children then spent an hour reading the story of a sweet little boy named Jonah.  I have cried and prayed and feel like I have been on an emotional rollercoaster as I read this family's journey.  I know there are lots and lots of babies who need prayer, but my heart is really breaking for this sweet little guy tonight.  His life so far has been so difficult.  Things just don't make sense sometimes.

If you have the time or interest, click on Jonah's button on my sidebar to 'meet him', and join me in prayer for his continued growth and health.  I know God's strength and love and provision can overcome all the sorrows of this earthly life - including Jonah's. 

1 comment:

Renata said...

I'll have to click on the connection. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin