Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Quiz

Okay, um..... this is frighteningly accurate!!

Your type is: INFJ  —The “Know Thyself” Mother



Sensitive and family-focused, the INFJ mother looks for and encourages the unique potential of each child. Self-knowledge may be her byword. Her aim is to help each child develop a sense of identity and cultivate personal growth. In fact, she may value the mothering experience as a catalyst to her own personal growth and self-knowledge.

*  The INFJ mother spends time observing and understanding each child. She is drawn to intimate conversations and seeks a free exchange of feelings and thoughts.

  • Sympathetic and accommodating, the INFJ mother strives to meet the important yet sometimes conflicting needs of each family member in harmonious and creative ways
  • She is conscientious and intense as well. Probably no one takes life and child-raising more seriously than the INFJ. She approaches mothering as a profession requiring her best self.
Take the quiz here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this once, but I forget what I was...I know I was an introverted something or other. I'll have to take the quiz again. I love quizzes!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is definitely you Min. Love you!! Mum

Anonymous said...

By the way, I am apparently an ISTJ mother! Hugs and kisses, Mum

jazzy cat said...

hehehe I did the quiz anyway and apparently I'm an ISTP - all correct ofcourse ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin