Friday, May 29, 2009

End-of-week wrap-up!

Updated to say:  The children and I just got home from our Friday afternoon Nature Walk (we take observations and keep journals etc) and were thrilled to see three kangaroos at the wetlands!!  They were so beautiful, they even let Saraya get quite close before they calmly turned and bounded away.  So special, a first seeing wild ones so close- I just wanted to record it! Now I'm off to pack!  Original post follows. 
**********************************************

I can't believe we've come to the end of another week already!  They are just flying past at the moment, especially when we get busy like we have this week.

So, what have we been up to?

Having a visit from Grandad (who brought really great presents with him).

Enjoying watching our sweet hens and waiting for the eggs to start arriving!


Having friends over to play.

Making our food into fun pictures.

Learning.

Looking adorable (well, some of us anyway).

Playing.

Climbing up the 'climbing tree' independently for the first time. :)

Spending LOTS of time under this stunningly blue Autumn sky.

Just being together.


Have a great weekend everyone, I am actually disappearing for a few days - more details next week - I can't wait to share!!  
Oh and Andrew, that contest I mentioned is still coming, I promise.

3 comments:

AndrewWrites said...

Cool!!

later Ferns!

Tereza said...

looks like a great week! It's way more fun to focus on the positive!

Renata said...

Looks like you had a fun week! Your nature walk sounds fantastic! What a great idea to keep journals about it - I think I'd like to do that as well!
Have a fun time away!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin